Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


ADVERTISEMENT



Politics Latest Messages: Not there unless you use the web link..

Over the entire period of lynching, 70% were black and the other 30% - were whites. The number of lynchings

Posted: Oct 7th, 2018 - 1:01 pm In Reply to: Was it - Muslims

peaked in 1892 at 230. Of that number, 161 were black. This means that in 2016, in Chicago alone, more blacks were killed by other blacks than were lynched in any year throughout the entire United States.

Black lynch mobs occasionally lynched blacks, and there is at least one recorded case of blacks lynching a white in 1914 in Clarkesdale, Tennessee, for raping a black woman.

In 1872, in Chicot County, Arkansas, a black mob broke three white men out of jail and riddled them with bullets.

ADVERTISEMENT


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options


Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)