Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues


ADVERTISEMENT



Politics Latest Messages: Anybody else not getting jobs? Is Fluency down, o..

95% of blacks vote for Dems and the other 5% who are - conservative are mocked.

Posted: Apr 12th, 2019 - 4:45 pm In Reply to: That and just looking to cause additional unrest and racial - tension. They talk about healing and

Look at Clarence Thomas. Look at Candace Owens.

ADVERTISEMENT


Post A Reply Reply By Email Options


Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)