League of angels How do I get rid of it? - sm Posted: Jan 16th, 2014 - 10:38 pm
I don't know what I did to deserve this, but this obscene little video game called league of angels keeps popping up on my screen when I get on here and it's this closeup graphic of big bouncy chests and thong panties/bikini bottoms. Does anybody know how to get rid of this?
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Transcriptionist vs coder.
- Anyone know a good place to buy a
- OMG, BLOW YOUR NOSE!!!
- Baby Got Back at the Seattle Symphony
- Oh, good grief. This woman just...
- Bayscribe CNTRL+Down Arrow
- NTS suck-ups
- Glad patient's "chopped liver" is resolved! nm
- PTO accrual
- The Client is Really Really Unhappy
- I've seen Sanders before...when his name was
- NO work! promises promises
- Thinking of starting a pool. Fifty cents on who will stroke out first
- When push comes to shove...
- So, kick Carly off the stage--she never
- Wow. Actual transcription job/report!
- Jeb pathetic, trotting his poor old mom out
- comma punctuation
- So, has anyone received the 1095B form and if FT and insurance taken out
- Now we're getting scolded on grammar check
- Got a whole hour of work
- A degree to pair with CCS
- BERNIE, BERNIE, BERNIE!
- ASPI or Aspi (maybe short for Asperger) any guess???
- Silence is green...
- please, somebody put me out
- nja and Remedy isnt working to submit a ticket
- MT, a dying profession
- Radiology MT's (IC positions) - RADNET
- medullary access or axis?
- 100% QA
- Something I bet 90% of all voters would support
- Average line count
- Alpha Transcription
- Can any Amphion employees share what you average per pay period
- Pathology ad for ICs, must be available for your "scheduled shift"...
- LDMTS information
- Can I get a coding job with a DUI?
- Pray for me. I got an INTERVIEW for a job
- Pathology IC MT's - MEDITECH
- I hope...
- no work!
- free foot pedals and vxp software
- Fast Chart
- Part of the job researching - from Q/A below