Republicans voted to cut spending on embassy security - Unbelievable hypocrisy Posted: Oct 11th, 2012 - 9:26 am
Since retaking control in 2010, House Republicans have aggressively cut spending at the State Department in general and embassy security in particular. Chaffetz and Issa and their colleagues voted to pay for far less security than the State Department requested in 2011 and again this year.
I need to get the phrase "Republican Hypocrisy" in my text expander.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- breast screening
- breast screening
- If Trump loses the election, what do those of
- Unemployment Check-Ins
- Wikileaks: Hillary wants Obamacare to fail!
- Hillary’s violent operatives unmasked on video at the scene of the crime
- School choice, Scalia vacancy, rotten economy, OCare, immigration.
- Hillary is finished! Latest Wikileaks Bombshell will force her to stand trial
- Hillary’s lawyer suspected to have exposed entire email server to China
- O’Keefe undercover video reveals dems planning to use women as secret weapon against Trump fan
- "Brain-dead buffalo"
- OMG. MM ASR just does everything itself
- Good heavens. Now Gloria Allred is getting ridiculous
- Is it me or does this make no sense
- Wikileaks: Alliance of Hillary, Iran, Soros,
- This video proves that Trump was right about election fraud
- Wikileaks: Democrats are oversampled in polling data,
- What kind of car would Jesus drive? He would drive a Honda,
- Nothing else was needed to be add to this information
- Hillary’s email showed terrorists how to kill Ambassador Chris Stevens
- JULIAN ASSANGE "DEAD MAN SWITCH" Goes Off after EXPOSING Hillary Clinton?
- What is happening at FN?
- OMG, get the flick out of there!!!
- Google is removing Hillary Clinton's videos related to Wikileaks!!!
- ACUSIS test info
- Well flunked out this week.
- any other SS employees not able to access Zimbra email website?
- Caught in the act: Massive voter fraud for Hillary
- Hillary tops Middle East Forum's islamist money list
- Huma Abedin on hidden camera admits Hillary will open US borders to Syrian refugees
- Fans go wild after Trump does this. But then he was met with something he never expected
- Ex-FBI Asst Dir makes first ever political endorsement for Trump
- Can't make this stuff up. We might want to crank UP the global warming...
- NJA for me
- Switching to EMDAT
- KEYSTROKES, WHAT HAPPENED TO FEED
- I'm really saddened by the sheer ignorance that I'm seeing.
- Let's come together on Trump or suffer the loss of this
- Politics - big business for "news" organizations.
- Another day in paradise.
- UN bans skeptical journalists from climate summit
- Disputed Presidential elections are nearly as old as
- Germans leaving Germany in droves because of Islamic
- Is it possible to check inactive time by the week?
- Has anyone been in contact with any fired TSMs?