Republicans voted to cut spending on embassy security - Unbelievable hypocrisy Posted: Oct 11th, 2012 - 9:26 am
Since retaking control in 2010, House Republicans have aggressively cut spending at the State Department in general and embassy security in particular. Chaffetz and Issa and their colleagues voted to pay for far less security than the State Department requested in 2011 and again this year.
I need to get the phrase "Republican Hypocrisy" in my text expander.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Barney Frank on Justice Scalia at DNC LGBT caucus;
- Has any one else had N "follow" them to a new company?
- Special delivery! They ordered up some flags to
- On July 26, 2016, democratic socialism turned its face to the wall,
- Part-time MT Needed Immediately
- You can't beat the Big Fix. Clinton's got the nomination.
- List of Tier 2 Report Types
- for those that left MT
- ULtimate betrayal: Sanders was just a stalking horse for
- Line count -- MS Word vs. others
- All the dust-up on social media about how the DNC (sm)
- ASR strikes again
- PC shorthand to Autocorrect
- Bought and downloaded Word 2010
- Anyone think the responsible party for sending
- autoimmune research, for pemphigus valgaris
- 7 things the Left doesn't want you to know about
- Wow, I can see today
- Just a thought
- egd one finger reflex
- a form of cerebral palsy
- Seems weird to be doing work that is 24 hours old on accounts that were "at risk."
- No American flags visible at DNC on Day 1.
- Benefit Rate
- Noel send me an invitation to the AHDI conference
- Question-if you put in your notice and still have PTO, do you get the $$?
- Sincere (non-caving) Sanders supporters face
- Tim Kaine, KeyWiki. Trevor Loundon writes a blog
- From Twitter: Troll the troll (Trump)
- Didn't know this was available - thank you!
- Best headphones
- WAV pedal connectivity
- WAV pedal connectivity
- Extremely proud to be a Democrat this morning
- Tim Kaine promises to legalize illegals in the first 100 days,
- What are they teaching these interns in medical school, to repeat everything twice?
- Kerry says air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS.
- DNC leaks exposes contempt for the heartland,
- Teamsters endorse Republican Senate candidate
- Republican women need to stick together
- S/l Birchey suture passer - appendectomy
- Which line count utility do you use?
- Wow, JT leaving Synernet for exciting new
- A to P cannulated screw? See sentence
- Central New York Transcription - DrDocuments
- Bernie supporters chanting
- Threat of schedule changes = pet peeve o' mine