mio9 cat food...anyone? - L&L Posted: May 4th, 2012 - 10:49 pm
I just got this at Big Lots (and like Mikey...they ATE it!!!). The company is registered in Hong Kong, the product is supposedly made in Thailand. Chinese products worry me. There is not much info out there. I KNOW Fancy Feast is not good for them.
Has anyone been feeding this for a while. Any opinions or more info.
The guys and I thank you.
Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- CA, UK, AU, etc. companies?
- Women United for Trump
- I just want a job where I do not feel like.....
- And, I want to type exactly what I hear; slurring, mumbling,
- I hate you Nuance. That's all
- Anyone use WordSlinger Headset?
- Hoping and praying for NJA
- How to make your speech recognition software (M*Modal/Anymodal) compatible with your word expander (
- WBCs wbc's
- Fluency stuck. Just sitting there spinning.
- Is there work today?
- Leaving MTStars because there's no way the political board is impartial
- neuro exam question x 2
- It's me again
- I have to seriously check into retiring early and continuing to work.
- Swell. NJA
- Another little tidbit about DT
- God willing, this is the last
- Bernie-Come-Lately finally jumps on the
- Did anyone see the Trump family interviewed by Greta?
- Veterans prefer Trump over Clinton and Sanders in latest polls.
- Faking Normal - Interesting article and some good
- I want SO badly to type these moronic ESLs phonetically
- TTS - "B" account (AZ, CO, WY) - what the heck is
- NJA KP BOB
- is Tdap slang? should be spelled out?
- Donald Trump's proposal on stopping Muslims entering the USA?
- Customs advice
- Need to make a living
- Downtime for yesterday
- Trump has backtracked again. He will not debate Sanders
- Had to go to the ER the other day
- Epic Lawsuit
- Shorthand 10 vs Fastfox
- So sick of the blank issue thing
- Now we get "Performance Metrics?" Am I exceeding LPH, then why do I care....
- I am so sick of doctors having to yell their dictation.
- Looking for an Acute Care MT or HDS for Immediate Hire
- unable to reach server
- Editscript 11 poor audio and gradually dropping LPH
- orthopedics surgery
- For ex Webmedx MTs
- What is the pay rate now for transcription?
- MT week
- Getting Out
- job won't upload
- system down?
- glitches in fluency 11
- Running out of work
- Good article on DT.